This app supports a daily Mantra Meditation practice based on Michael Nardi's book.
Will you choose to Open or close? In every moment you make a choice, you are either identifying with your victim or the Force Within. Choose to Open. These are commonsense teachings of Mantra and Meditation for the modern-day seeker. Learn to trust and believe in yourself with practices to Open. Mantra Meditation is a practice of will, choosing to let go of incessant thinking and emotional reactions to reclaim your Personal Faith. By choosing a new agreement to chant, instead of identifying with your story and mantra of misery, you are embodying the Force Within. You are Open.
- The first chapter of Open: Mantra Meditation for Personal Healing & Self-Mastery
- The Baba Bliss Devotional Chants
- The Naga Gold Devotional Chants
- Over 40 different practices for when you are closing to OPEN
- The Morning Temple Building Practice
- The Afternoon Temple Healing Practice
- The Evening Temple Healing Practice
- The two additional practices for when you are overrun by Mantra of Misery
- The Sounds of Mother Sleep Practice
- The Naga Raksha chant page for when all else fails
ENJOY MICHAEL'S FOUNDATION MANTRA MEDITATION BOOK
ENJOY MICHAEL'S "YOU ARE THE TEMPLE" SHORT READS